The unit you have a link to is really small and won't have a lot of pressure to
it. You can pick up a slightly larger unit such as the hobby air compressors
for about 30 to 40 dollars at several places and they should have the air
pressure you are looking for, although as the previous person stated it won't
have the air pressure the air cans have.

Don S.