New TCLUG Classified Ad

Category: Computer

Type of Ad: Want to Buy

Subject: RAM for Mac Mini

I have a Mac Mini running Gentoo which is in need of more RAM  (1G). If you're familiar with the Mini's, they only have one RAM slot that came with a 512MB PC 2700 stick. I would have this and a 512MB DDR 2100 stick. Is their anyone here willing to trade/partial trade $$ for a 1G stick? In case you may wonder, I did do research and noted that they are not overly expensive, ranging from $140 to $200. But, I am a student without a job with a little money to invest. If you are interested please let me know.

Thank you,

David

Seller Email address: lnewago at hotmail dot com

http://www.mn-linux.org/cgi-bin/classifieds/index.cgi