From: "Raymond Norton" <admin at lctn.org>
To: tclug-list at mn-linux.org
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 07:47:02 -0600 (CST)
Subject: [tclug-list] is there any hope?

Glad it's no me, but I have a school I work with that had a server go
down. (no back ups). It was a windows 2000 server with mirrored drives.
One drive has turned out to be toast, and the other shows that it is an
ntfs simple volume. Is there any way to mount this in Linux to see if we
can recover data? If not, is there a good company that can retrieve data
in this situation?

Raymond