On Tuesday 17 January 2006 12:44 am, Nick Traxler wrote:
> Does anyone know a good online photo gallery? The main feature I want is
> for people to have access to a full-size version of the images. (Free is
> a bid plus too.)
>
> I've used Kodakgallery and Flickr - kodak only shows you a reduced
> resolution and flickr has annoying upload limits. (I think the free
> account only gets small pictures too.)
>
> Any better options out there? (Aside from roll your own, of course)
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Nick

I use igal (http://www.stanford.edu/~epop/igal/) it is not a photo gallery
program so much as it generates a photo gallery page. It supports the base
features you're looking for full size/thumbnailing. You just run the program
in the directory where your images are and blammo you have a full gallery
system all set up. No need for cgi/php/whatever plugins.