Chris Schumann wrote:
> Just to have it in one place...
>
> I'm having the problem on my home server (FC4) but also on my company's
> server, which runs RHEL3. Neither one seems to be marking spam.
>
> I have read the spamassassin pages, and set configuration files to what
> seems reasonable, but no joy.
>
> What am I missing?
It sounds like you're not actually using spamassassin anywhere in your
mail stream.  You haven't mentioned anyplace any way to integrate
Spamassassin, so my guess is that you have not done so. You mention
using sendmail and cyrus - in which case you can't very easily use an
end-user solution like procmail to stuff your email through
spamassassin.  You probably want to run spamassassin as a sendmail
milter on your mail server - this could be through a spamassassin milter
(like spamass-milter), or better, through something more versatile like
Mimedefang.

You might want to take a look at
http://www.mickeyhill.com/mimedefang-howto/
to start off.