On Mon, Feb 27, 2006 at 09:34:26AM -0600, G. Scott Walters wrote:
> So now I'm sort of lost, apt-get install apache2 subversion and voila,
> I have a system.

Not so fast, you forgot to install libapache2-svn.

>                  Now what the hell do I do. The only explaination of
> the usablilty functions seems to come from "The Subversion Book". So
> perhaps I'm regretting my decision.

The decision to... not read more?

   http://svnbook.red-bean.com/nightly/en/svn.reposadmin.create.html
   http://svnbook.red-bean.com/nightly/en/svn.serverconfig.httpd.html

> So are there any online subversion resources that explain the steps on
> configuring a subversion server?  What are other people using besides
> subversion for thier versioning control needs?

You have not yet exhausted the one you have.

florin

--
Don't question authority: they don't know either!