Yes, though I prefer Cacti with RRDtools instead of MRTG.

You might also want to make sure you have the latest version of CBOS
available. version 2.4.8 is the latest and last release from cisco.

You can do a "show ver" to see what version you currently have installed.
If have an older version and can't find the latest version, let me know. I
have access to many CBOS images.