On 2/16/06, auditodd at comcast.net <auditodd at comcast.net> wrote:

> I get the auction notices every two weeks and the last one had a couple
> dual-processor Itanium Dell servers that were pretty tempting, but my wife
> would kill me (she's already complaining about two LJ5si printers in the
> basement).

You're not alone - I get in soooo much trouble when I come back from that
place :)  I have to hide stuff and hope it's not found (or usually heard -
"what's that fan like noise I hear ??" - "ahhh  honey - that's the beautiful
humm of a quad Xeon   ummm..... )

> From: "G. Scott Walters" <gscottwalters at gmail.com>
> > I second Smth. Love those guys. But don't let them take you back into
> > the warehouse. They have some amazing pieces of hardware that will
> > tempt you to drain your bank account.

Oh - you have to go back there - just soak it all in - like a kid in a candy
shop!