I'm looking at a tutorial on function pointers and I
see this code:

typedef int (*pt2Function)(float, char, char);
pt2Function funcArr1[10] = {NULL};

So the typedef creates a variable called pt2Function
that will house a pointer to a function. That function
takes parameters float, char, and char. Okay, but the
int refers to the type of pt2Function, right? It's not
saying that the function will eventually return an
int, right?

Also when the funcArr1 array is created it is created
as type pt2Function of size 10. But what's going on
with the {NULL} assignment? I'm pretty sure this is
some sort of initialization, but a quick glance says
it's initializing the 10th member of the array to NULL
but not the first 9. I know that's not right, but what
am I missing here?

Olwe