(WW) NVIDIA(0): Failure reading EDID parameters for display device CRT-0
(II) NVIDIA(0): AccuSync 90: Using default hsync range of 28.00-33.00 kHz
(II) NVIDIA(0): AccuSync 90: Using default vrefresh range of 43.00-72.00 Hz

You might want to try doing a "dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xorg" (don't
quote me on that command.... I'm too lazy to look it up.  Google it
first), if you haven't done so already.

sm