Eric Peterson writes:

> Well it's for a small business (10 users). Most are offsite and not
> regurlarly connected to our domain so corporate products that have
> domain features would not be required.

the i would definately recommend AVG network edition, costs much less than
the Norton/McAfee corporate editions. Management is much easier with the
AVGAdmin tool (even does remote installs AND updates, norton will not).

If the client does not have access to your server then it can update
itself over the internet from the master AVG server.

It also has a built in firewall that you can manage from the admin console.

Cons: The admin tool gets some getting used to, it is not always user
friendly.

Also i had to uninstall AVG off of a laptop once and the uninstaller
foobared and left the firewall dll registered but removed the dll, breaking
networking completely. HiJackThis fixed it though. Could be an anomaly, i
had to remove AVG for various issues with this computer.

--
Munir Nassar