New TCLUG Classified Ad

Category: Computer

Type of Ad: For Sale

Subject: Linksys EFSP42 Etherfast Print Server

Linksys EFSP42 Etherfast Print Server

I don't have the manual.  I have the power supply.  This review describes it pretty well-
(Oops!
The longest word in the English Language is actually not antidisestablishmentarianism, it's pneumono..... which is 45 letters long. Please don't try to use words longer than that!)

whell, google efsp42 and get the review from www dot print-server-reviews dot com/print-server-review
I'll trade for a pair of ps2 KVM cables.  ie., I have 2 puters, a 2 port KVM and the requisite monitor cables-- just need to get the keyboard and mouse cables.
Otherwise, it's twenty bucks.
I also have some cases and parts.

Seller Email address: bhartm at visi dot com

http://www.mn-linux.org/cgi-bin/classifieds/index.cgi