Quoting Bob Hartmann <bhartm at visi.com>:

> Oh, and I'm also insane. After further thought, I went here--
> http://sourceforge.net/search/?type_of_search=soft&words=document+management
>
> Lots of options. I have no recommendation, however. Xpedio is rather
> Xpensive and it's too admin centric. And it's probably Windows only.

Xpedio does not exist anymore, hasn't for a number of years. There was
some sort of copyright issue with that name. Today it is Stellent, soon
to be Oracle assuming the acquisition closes. It runs on quite a few
platforms, it is Java for the most part. I don't consider it too admin
centric, but I'm biased, I work there :)

Josh