Hi there.

Are any of you guys using the ATI closed-source display drivers on a Linux
box? I just spent like 4 days trying to get the thing to run correctly and
it just refuses to get to the point where there's any kind of hardware
acceleration... has anyone had a /positive/ experience?

(for reference sake, I'm trying to use a built-in display on a mATX
motherboard because I'd rather not put a video card in my media computer.
But I would like OpenGL visualizations. And yes I regret gambling on an
ATI-based motherboard, but I couldn't find a nforce mATX board with
optical spdif and component-HDTV output for this cheap).

-Yaron