Sorry, forgot the reply-all. Heh heh.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jordan Peacock <hewhocutsdown at gmail.com>
Date: Dec 5, 2006 9:55 PM
Subject: Re: [tclug-list] LAMP administrator/hosting - local businesses?
To: "Mark J. Kroska" <MKroska at kdv.com>

The potential client in question is as yet unaware that I'm looking into
this; I wanted to pull together some information prior to our meeting to be
equipped for it.

It would be a for-profit website, requiring Apache, MySQL, PHP, phpmyadmin
and the ability to run osCommerce ( http://www.oscommerce.com/). If
possible, having someone available for troubleshooting/administrating the
box (whether a pay-for-hours-support or just leaving the box entirely in
your hands) would be great. Would require backups periodically and is
interested (peripherally, not necessarily pursuing) a High Availability
setup long-term. Thus the prior question regarding HA implementations for
Linux (thanks to all who responded on that).

Hope that clarifies a bit.
--

Jordan Peacock
hewhocutsdown at gmail.com