On Fri, Aug 25, 2006 at 06:11:38AM -0500, TCLUG Classifieds wrote:
> New TCLUG Classified Ad
>
> Category: Computer
>
> Type of Ad: For Free
>
> Subject: Home Typists Needed!
>
> Home Typists Needed!
> Make $200-950 per day!
> You can start making money in 30 minutes!
> Get paid every 2 weeks by mail with a check or bank transfer.
> http://go2-url.com/aeiui
>

> Seller Email address: blrbindu at yahoo dot com

I was just thinking about that yesterday, when I realized I forgot the
password for my regular e-mail address and just created another
account.  Shouldn't the account e-mail be verified against the
subscriber list?  That way we can leverage the mailman's
challenge/response protocol for checking e-mail addresses.

Otherwise we will soon need a poll: "Do you support banning the TCLUG
classifieds from sending messages to the list?"

florin

--
If we wish to count lines of code, we should not regard them as lines
produced but as lines spent.                       -- Edsger Dijkstra