I am working with a banking client.  They need to upgrade their
firewall.  I would like to find a hardware based solution to protect
them, rather than configuring a PC with just a firewall on it (they need
to be able to check the logs, etc. easily).

I have run across the Firebox Edge X5 ... nice looking system, has
logging, filtering, blocking, can also ban URLs, etc. The one thing I am
looking for in addition to that is the ability to scan email attachments
as they go out of the system ... as to size .. or if driver license
numbers are contained in the message/attachment.  The long and the short
of it is that I need to scan things as they go out and strip attachments
if possible.

Thoughts?  Suggestions?  Experience in getting hardware like this?

The internal server will be running Windows server 2003 ... but it will
not be running a mail server or anything of the sort.  Their email is
handled by an outside ISP.

Thanks in advance.

Randy