It looks to me like this should be a personal conversation.
It has "zero information content" that's useful to anybody but the two
parties involved.

----- Original message -----
From: "Troy.A Johnson" <troy.johnson at health.state.mn.us>
To: "Mike Miller" <mbmiller at taxa.epi.umn.edu>
Cc: "TCLUG" <tclug-list at mn-linux.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 15:24:37 -0500
Subject: Re: [tclug-list] Newbie; Looking for a Linux Instructor

>>> Mike Miller <mbmiller at taxa.epi.umn.edu> 08/16/06 2:55 PM >>>
>It's hard for me to see how you got "slobbering RMS fanboy" from what
>wrote, but you obviously are a hothead and prone to exaggeration.

I was trying to achieve the level of rudeness ("OK.  Whatever.
That's a whole paragraph with approximately zero information
content.") I perceived in your response to me, and thought a
little hotheaded exaggeration would do the trick. Was it too
much? If so, then I apologize once again.

>>> I think I get it now.  You think that the phrase "he deserves
nothing
>>> but respect" means "he should not be criticized.  That wasn't what
>>> meant.
>> Good. I guess I should not have been so rude earlier in this email.
>> sincerely apologize.
>OK.  I am also finding it difficult to go back and change what I just

>wrote earlier in this email.
>If you would like to name some things that RMS has done that you find

>objectionable, please feel free to do that.

Oh, thank you.

>I will reply politely.
>Maybe I'll even agree with you.  Maybe I'll learn something from you.

Not today.

Good day to you sir,

Troy