On Wed, 16 Aug 2006, Troy.A Johnson wrote:

>> OK.  Whatever.  That's a whole paragraph with approximately zero
>> information content.
>
> So sorry to disappoint you. Condensed: don't be such a slobbering RMS
> fanboy, he's wrong as much as he is right.

It's hard for me to see how you got "slobbering RMS fanboy" from what I
wrote, but you obviously are a hothead and prone to exaggeration.

>> I think I get it now.  You think that the phrase "he deserves nothing
>> but respect" means "he should not be criticized.  That wasn't what I
>> meant.
>
> Good. I guess I should not have been so rude earlier in this email. I
> sincerely apologize.

OK.  I am also finding it difficult to go back and change what I just
wrote earlier in this email.

If you would like to name some things that RMS has done that you find
objectionable, please feel free to do that.  I will reply politely.
Maybe I'll even agree with you.  Maybe I'll learn something from you.

Mike