On Tue, 2006-08-15 at 21:33 -0500, Jima wrote:
> On Tue, 15 Aug 2006, Jon Schewe wrote:
> > On Tue, 2006-08-15 at 14:37 -0500, Jima wrote:
> >>   K3b is a good KDE front-end for CD/DVD burning, whether or not you have
> >> an ISO already.
> >>   ...and I'm not much of a KDE advocate. :)
> >>
> > That's where I initially got my error from.
>
>   Hrm, your original message only mentioned cdrecord.  I don't think K3b
> should be calling cdrecord for DVDs; I think it'd call growisofs.

I tried both.  I first got the error from k3b, then tried cdrecord
directly and now have tried growisofs.  None of them seem to work.  Is
this a media problem or just a matter of finding the right options?

Jon Schewe | http://mtu.net/~jpschewe
If you see a signature.asc file attached to the message this is my
digital signature.
See http://www.gnupg.org for more information.