On Monday 14 August 2006 10:50, hbaskets <hbaskets at earthlink.net> sent a
missive stating:
> Hi.  Looking to add a laptop and wondering if there are any thoughts on
> Linuxcertified.com as an option for purchasing a laptop or if there are
> any suggestions on best approach for a laptop.
> Thank you.
> Heather

http://www.linux-laptop.net/
http://tuxmobil.org/

are your friends. If you have a particular model you're looking up then Google
can help as well. Outside of the built-in modems I have had good luck getting
pretty much everything working on my last couple of laptops. Some of the
wireless can be tricky, but it alls works in the end.

Henrik
--
Henrik Hudson
rhavenn at rhavenn.net
"There are 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who
 understand binary and those who don't..."