Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 15:09:45 -0500 (CDT)
From: Nate Carlson <natecars at natecarlson.com>
To: tclug-jobs at mn-linux.org
Subject: [tclug-jobs] Linux Systems Administrator position open

The company I work for (Internet Broadcasting) is currently looking for
another systems administrator. This person will be specifically tasked to
our NBC Sports project to start with (and will need to be able to work
during game days - right now, 4-5 hours on Saturdays and Sundays), but
will eventually likely join our "standard" sysadmin rotation.

Our serving environment is almost all Linux; however, desktops and such
(well, besides mine) are Windows.. and yeah, until we get our Exchange
server upgraded, you have to use Lookout! Besides that, it's a nice
relaxed work environment for a reasonably small employer. I like it, at
least. :)

If you're interested, the posting is here:
http://www.ibsys.com/jobopenings/9412377/detail.html

Feel free to contact me if you've got any questions. Also, if I know you,
I'd be happy to forward your resume to the powers-that-be for you.