Found an ISP.

Been moving the last week or so, but as of today, iphouse should have
my line up & running. I'm right near the edge of qwest territory, but
close enough to get a decent connection.

Thanks for all your input and contributions, I really sifted through
and checked out varying offers before coming to a final decision. All
the best

                                        -jordan