On Tue, 8 Aug 2006, j_wrocky at comcast.net wrote:
> Would like to attend the Linux on Saturday meeting.  Have no wheels,
> could I catch a ride with someone?  I live in South St Paul about two
> miles north of 494 & Concord.  Will help pay for gas!

  I can't help you on this (as I'm not going), but could you please specify
in the future that you're referring to the Twin Cities PC User Group's
meetings, and not TCLUG's?  The last time you solicited a ride, someone
showed up in #tclug *really confused* as to why we didn't announce the
meeting.  Your messages aren't even ambiguous; they're flat-out
misleading. :P
  Nothing against TCPC, it's just that when you talk about Linux meetings
on Saturdays on this list, you really should elaborate.
  (Kudos to TCPC for bringing Linux to a wider audience, BTW.)

      Jima