<<OVER-AND-OUT
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<----X8----Beginning of Memorandum<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Bridgeview/SLS picnic
Locke Parke, Fridley, MN
No notice.  When: 4-7p Thu Aug 3, 2006
I'll be the one eating hamburgers.  Ha, ha.
Art reception in the area too.
Party like it is 2006!
Only bring people in your 'circle of trust'.
    //  SSS   N   N  TTTTT \\
    || S      NN  N    T   ||  S. N. Trapp
    >>  SSS   N N N    T   <<  steventrapp at comcast.net
    ||     S  N  NN    T   ||  a.k.a. KeystoneStrapper
    \\  SSS   N   N    T   //  Minneapolis, MN, U.S.A.
(Meatloaf) & meatloaf VERSUS Moulin Rogue and vegetables (Nicole Kidman)
OVER-AND-OUT