I'd be more concerned about the analog losses in long cables.  Even
speaker cables shouldn't be "rooms long" because of the added
inductance.  More than about 6ft of analog cables is too long for
highest quality ("evelator music" can be much longer).  I'd look for a
digital solution for distribution and deal with noise as budget may
permit.

Chuck