> This is not exactly what you asked but I don't think it is really possibly to
> do what you are asking unless you can get access to multiple IP addresses. I
> don't know enough about DNS SIP but it may be possible to do it that way as
> well. If you can get multiple public IP addresses then you'd be able to do
> what you want easily.

Actually, multiple IP addresses are not necessary.  Just use NAT, and
DynDNS has a "wildcard" option, so that *.myname.myhost.com will all
point to the same IP address.  SSH will complain the first time you
try to access the same IP by a different name, but if you tell it that
it's ok, it won't complain in the future.

--
Justin Kremer
"We seem to have an insatiable appetite for wanting to lump incongruous