New TCLUG Classified Ad

Category: Computer

Type of Ad: Want for Free

Subject: Laptops, Comp. for Schools

I teach a computer maintenance and repair class for a local community college, but the class is offered at the local high school as a Post Secondary Education Opportunity (PSEO).

Budgets are of course limited for hardware, etc.  I am looking for working, broken, possibly repairable systems and laptops that I can use in this environment.  I try to make the class as hands on as possible.

In the past I have received donations from businesses that were looking to get rid of old systems (IBM PII).  I could use some more systems - newer preferably - that I can have them work on.  Any vintage laptops would be useful as well.  I normally only have them take those apart and look around inside them.  So working is not such an issue there.

I live in Greater Minnesota, so I could make a metro trip to pick up items if I find enough worth having them work on.

Thanks!

Seller Email address: rclark at lakesplus dot com

http://www.mn-linux.org/cgi-bin/classifieds/index.cgi