Hey, I notice there was a flier for the installfest posted in the ECC.
Who posted it there? I ask because I'm really wanting to start some kind
of linux/open source student group, unless there's already one I don't
know about. The Linux presence on this campus seems to be rather low. I
need to dig up some membership.

I could also possibly use a ride to the installfest...

Also, apparently they're now using a new VPN thing for the wireless on
campus this year, its something called "LEAP". I have not been able to
get it to work right with FC4. I've tried both xsupplicant and
wpa_supplicant. xsupplicant just triggers a "buffer overflow detected"
and dies, and wpa_supplicant just seems to sit in a loop trying to
associate saying "no WPA/RSN IE". I can't find hardly any documentation
regarding using LEAP, everything talks about PEAP and other things.

I have both an Atheros AR5212 (madwifi driver) based card, and an ACX111
based card.

Has anyone ever done LEAP with Linux before?