Anyone have any experience or suggestions with document management software
that they would recommend? The old "paperless office" thing has reared its
ugly head. I'd consider hosted and local installations, unfortunately most
of our offices are spread across the country and connected via vpns, making
anything more complicated. We are looking to archive cad drawings, scanned
docs, etc. A web based solution is preferred, and if it is to be a locally
managed solution Linux is necessary.

Thanks!

Christopher M. Smith
Sr. Systems Administrator
IS Dept.
API Group Inc.

www.apitools.net <http://www.apitools.net/>

A day that is without troubles is not fulfilling.
Rather, give me a day with troubles well handled
so that I can be content with my achievements.