On 9/20/05, Jeremy Rosengren <jeremy at rosengren.org> wrote:

> Have you verified that you can access
> http://10.2.0.51/kickstart/scripts/admins* and
> http://10.203.4.51/kickstart/extra-rpm/tsm/*.rpm through a browser using
> those exact URLs (minus the globs, of course)? Webservers can be tricky
> when trying to access them via IP addresses depending on how they're
> configured.
>
> Is everything working until the point where it tries to wget?
>
> Try the virtual terminal change I posted in my previous reply to switch
> over to a terminal so that you can see what's going on. That way, if
> you're getting errors from wget, you'll know what they are.

I gave it a go with outputting to another terminal and found a couple of
errors in the wget command. I didn't go back and try to correct it under NFS
at this time, but will going forward.

In regards to the problems I was getting, I was always able to connect via
IP address. I gave it IP's instead of FQDN info to save on typing in net
info. When I was working with this under NFS, once the system was up and
running after the kickstart, I could mount the NFS share via IP and run the
script successfully.

Thanks to everyone on the help. This allows me to get further along than I
was before.

--
-Shawn

-Nemo me impune lacessit. Ne Obliviscaris..