Hey all,

Just a note for anyone interested - I've still got a few rack units of
space available at a colo center in Minneapolis. I'm renting a half a
rack, and looking for a few more people to sublet space to help cover the
rent. I'm looking for $50/ru/mo, but if you need more space, let me know,
and we can come up with something. That also assumes fairly low bandwidth
usage (hasn't been a problem with anyone yet); if you need a good chunk of
bandwidth, I just pass the cost from the ISP through without a markup. If
you're interested, let me know.. note that commercial hosting is just
fine -- this isn't limited to personal sites.