New TCLUG Classified Ad

Category: Houses Apartments and Roomates

Type of Ad: For Rent

Subject: Looking for a roommate

Looking for a roommate to share a house with 3 guys in Prospect park.  One of our roommates moved out a while ago and we need to find someone to fill the space.

The house is conveniantly located between downtown Minneapolis and St. Paul and is located near multiple bus lines.  Its a great plave if you are going to the U or working in either of the downtowns.

Features:
*Plenty of on street parking, may even be able to wrangle some off street.
*Central air
*Large room with hardwood floors
*Fast internet connection with traffic shaping.
*Free laundry
*Home theater with professional grade projector and lots of movies/anime

Its a great place to live, I've been there for 4 years or so since my friend bought it.

Please feel free to call or email me if you are interested.  I can be reached at blj at umn.edu or 612-805-7458

Seller Email address: blj at umn dot edu

http://www.mn-linux.org/cgi-bin/classifieds/index.cgi