Hey all,

Well, looks like debian/amd64 doesn't want to EVER get a newer version of
Firefox (still at 1.0.4), so I tried building Firefox from scratch. I
downloaded firefox-1.0.6-source.tar.bz2 from the Mozilla Project's
website, beat it up a bit to build under gcc4, and finally got it to
actually compile all the way - and it happily tells me that I'm running
Firefox 1.0. "Mozilla Firefox 1.0, Copyright (c) 2004 mozilla.org" to be
exact.

I got the CVS version and it still says that. Anyone know what's up with
that? Or if I should go to the current debian unstable release?

-Yaron