Dave Alanis wrote:

>If it wasn't a big deal, it wouln,t be annoying then?
>
>~Dave

And here's why I don't read the long, rambling arguments that spring up
on this list from time to time...it doesn't take long for somebody to
get "philosophically superior" about things.

Yes, for the record, something can be annoying while not being a big deal.

Big deal = will I lose sleep over it?  No.  Therefore it's not a big deal.

Annoying = am I bothered by the fact that I reply infrequently enough
that I forget that I have to reply all to get the message on the list?
Yes.  Therefore it's annoying.

It only took 3 replies for this thread to become useless.  Congratulations.

-- jeremy