Hello all, I am looking for recommendations for a new ISP. With this large
bank of brain trust I figured that this would be a great place to start. I
just found out that I have DSL in my area and comcast has annoyed me for to
long. I am new to DSL would like to here thoughts on experiences with
providers in the metro area. Right now I am debating between VISI and
IpHouse. Same price so I am just looking for features and experience. Any
other ISP suggestions are welcome as well.

Here is some stuff I am looking for:

I run a personal website and mail so the ability to run servers is a must
Need a static IP and the ability to buy more when needed (a /30 would be
perfect)
Also it would be nice if they would be willing to provide a secondary DNS.
An understand in support that we don't all run windows at home would be
great.
It looks like Qwest only has 1.5 in my area right now but I would like to go
to 7 when it comes out
I do travel so remote dialup would be nice.

Thanks in advance for all the help!!!

Jason