Erik Anderson <erikerik at gmail.com>  wrote:
> So...we've proposed what we think is a good solution.  If you don't
> think your audience can handle installing the bittorrent client,
> then you're probably going to have to fork out the money for the
> download bandwidth of your videos.

Agreed.  Your only option at that point is to install some form of
streaming video server software.  VLC comes to mind.  However, as Erik
said, you're going to run into bandwidth problems.  You may want to
pay for another company to host your video streams for you and simply
point your customers/audience off to the URI from your website.

--
Chad Walstrom <chewie at wookimus.net>           http://www.wookimus.net/