I tired it with VM 4.5 and FC3 and it was annoyingly slow even with
750MB of RAM devoted to the FC partition. I did a few searches and it
seems there were some tweaks to the kernel scheduler used in FC3 that
had some interaction issues. I was going to take VM 4 off my system but
just for yucks I popped in the install disk for Ubuntu and it works like
a charm.

I've since upgraded to VM 5 but never bothered to try another Fedora
install.  Running Linux under XP seems to work reasonably well but I've
run into problems running Windows under Linux that seem to be related to
underlying driver issues on the Linux side.

--rick