New TCLUG Classified Ad

Category: Computer

Type of Ad: For Sale

Subject: Misc Network Gear

I'm moving again, which means I'm once again getting rid of hardware I'm not using rather than moving it.

I have 2 2500 Series Cisco Routers, one has two serial interfaces and one has a serial interface and a 4 wire 56k interface. I seem to remember that they're both running 12.something. If you're interested I'll take the time to set them up and show you the output of show ver.
$50.00 each.

I have a PIX 506 running 6.something. It flakes out on occasion, so I wouldn't recommend it for a production environment, but it's great for a lab setup.
$50.00.

Reach me at josh at joshwelch.com.

Seller Email address: josh at joshwelch dot com

http://www.mn-linux.org/cgi-bin/classifieds/index.cgi