Hello,

Is there a way to disable the screen on a workstation when someone connects
to it using VNC?

We have VNC installed on a workstation that can only be connected to
locally. It has data on it that we don't necessarily want people to be able
to see on the screen as they walk by so we would like a way to disable the
screen from being viewed when a VNC connection is in use. I haven't found
anything via Google so I'm thinking there isn't a way (without writing
code).

The workstation is a Windows XP Home machine. Well aware of the security
implications, but for now it's the best solution.

Any ideas/alternatives?

Thanks,
Eric