Hi Brian,

Check out their home page

http://laptop.media.mit.edu/

It says the unit is not yet in production and won't be available for
purchase by individuals. I wonder if they would settle for a Ham Radio Club?

At this point, I'd settle for something that looked sorta like a schematic,
a parts list, and a list of suppliers.

OK .... everyone ... all a t once, now ... 1... 2... 3... WISH!

Harv, AI9NL