On Tuesday 29 November 2005 10:33 pm, Niels Gott wrote:
> Anyone working on pvr projects?  I just got my mythTV set up working, and
> it's got some interesting quirks.  Curious if anyone has experience with
> it, or if there are other projects worth exploring.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Niels Gott

No experience with MythTV but the December 2005 issue of Linux Journal has
MythTV as its cover story. Included is an article in the Features section
entitled "A Linux DVR is No Myth -- It's MythTV" and one in the InDepth
section entitled "Advanced MythTV Video Processing".

Might help with information and pointers to information.

Jack

--
Jack Ungerleider
The Ungerleider Group