Is anyone using the glidepad on an IBM Ultranav USB keyboard with a
kernel > 2.6.10?

My Ultranav keyboard and trackpoint work well, but the glidepad doesn't
respond.  If memory serves, all worked perfectly through the 2.6.10 series.

I've applied the synaptics-usb-1-4rc1-for-2.6.13.patch.  It produces a
synaptics touchpad option which I've compiled into the kernel.
Unfortunately, the glidepad still doesn't respond.

This is a minor point with me as the keyboard works and I prefer using
the trackpoint.  However, I'd like the full package as it worked
previously.  Any thoughts would be appreciated.