Did you install GRUB onto the MBR or the first linux partition on the dual
boot machine?

My guess is you install on the first linux partition. Try installing on the
MBR.

You can use FC4 disc 1 to boot and at the boot prompt type "linux rescue".

It will ask you a couple of questions about language and what not. Choos
"Continue" when you get to the screen about find your linux installation.

After it mounts, type "chroot /mnt/sysimage".

Now run "grub-install hd0" to install grub on your master boot record.

Good Luck!