I'm running Fedora Core 4 on my server. I'm using Cyrus as my IMAP server,
Sendmail as an MTA and SpamAssassin as a spam filter.

DNSBL is working great, but I'm having trouble getting URIBLs to work.
(Online Pharmaceuticals! Woo!)

I have done no tweaking of the spamassassin configuration files (so they
are stock), but would like to get this working, and the online
documentation is either like eating an elephant, or very specific to
someone else's setup.

Pointers on where to look are most appreciated.

/etc/mail/spamassassin has a few short files.
/usr/share/spamassassin has 28 files, including 25_uribl.cf, but I can't
tell if it's running.
/var/log/maillog shows dnsbl rejections, but no mention of spam (other
than spamhaus.org).

Many thanks,
Chris Schumann