I, and a large number of other people I know, have had a lot of good luck
with General Nanosystems:
http://www.nanosys1.com/

Note that all of the good reports I've heard were from people who actually
wandered into their University Ave. location.  I know some people who've
had some bad experiences with them as a pure mail operation.  So I'd
recommend them if you're local, not so much if you're not.