On May 30, 2005, at 9:19 PM, ptbecker wrote:

> I have an old lexmark printer I'm going to let go of and upgrade.
> I'm looking at 4 in 1 type printers (printer, copier, scanner,
> etc). Whats your favorite 4 in 1 you are using?
> Thanks -  Pete

I just bought a Brother MFC-7820N for $300. It's a laser printer and
copier, B&W and color scanner, and fax. It also has a built-in
network interface. I've only used it with OS X at this point, but
there appears to be at least some Linux support.

http://solutions.brother.com/linux/sol/printer/linux/lpr_drivers.html

-Tim

--
Tim Wilson