I have a mini-tower 386 cloney thing you can have for nothin.  Has all
the cloney parts-- I/O IDE and com controller, maybe ~300MB HDD, and
probably a modem too.  WfW preinstalled...  I snagged it from work in
'96 because it was the fastest 386 I'd ever seen.  (I'm keeping the
Apple ][+ and Commodore.)
email if anyone's interested.