On Tue, 3 May 2005, Nate Carlson wrote:
> It's supposed to be pretty sweet. I'm really considering moving from
> cable for it..

OK, I got tired of considering, and did it.

>From my router:
Speed (down/up):   7168 / 896 Kbps

Yay! Living 5000ft from the CO has it's advantages.

Total monthly bill: $43 + tax from Qwest (standalone DSL line) plus $25
from ipHouse (DSL, plus /30 subnet). I may drop the /30 at some point and
just throw a Sangoma card in my Linux box - that way, I can also avoid
using an Actiontec piece'o'junk.

If anyone decides to give this a shot at ipHouse, feel free to use me as a
reference.  :)