I work for a large corporation and there is about 2200 boxes in my
environment alone. Since I don't work for the UNIX team I cannot
install things on the boxes, because I am just a user. This includes
keys for authentication. The password will NOT be stored in the
script.

I am writing some scripts for my own personal use that I want to be
able to go out to say 400 boxes and then run some command. Since I
have the same username and password, I plan on writing a script which
asks for them once and then stores them, in a variable - only
temporarily, for all of the boxes.

Expect will work GREAT! Thanks for the help!